Thursday 5 September 2013

CANADA!!!

I finally know where I'm going!!! Get ready, Winnipeg, here comes Sister du Plessis! I am so incredibly happy and even more excited and my life is so great right now!
Funnily enough, my uncle David served in the Montreal Mission and  his wife, my auntie Rosie, served in Vancouver! Also, my great-grandmother was French-Canadian! I am soooooooooooo happy right now and I can't wait! Only six more weeks until I report to the Provo MTC! Okay...too many exclamation marks.

I am going to freeze to death, but it's going to be awesome and I can't wait! Coming from South Africa it was quite a big shock to see snow for the first time and it took me quite a while to get used to the cold Winters in Germany, but Winter in Canada??? Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrghghg... I'm scared but at the same time I can't wait! And who knows, maybe by the time I get back (a day I am already dreading, and my mission hasn't even started yet) I might actually like snow!

My mission President and his wife seem like the awesomestestest (totally a word) people ever, and I can't wait to meet them! Oh man...the exclamation marks again...oh well, I'M SO EXCITED I DON'T EVEN CARE!!!!!!!!!!

There is so much that I still need to do and things that I need to prepare, I'm rather worried that I won't have enough time! But, where there is a will, there is a way, and I have the Lord's help, so nothing can go wrong!



By the way, here are some of the guesses: England, Scotland/Ireland, Germany, Italy, Temple Square, Scandinavia, Netherlands, Japan, Australia, New Zealand, Denmark, Canada, France, Poland, Russia, Kap Verde



No comments:

Post a Comment